Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia. Seriously, Croatia is ridiculous.
- Drinking anywhere and everywhere!
- Warm summer nights (you appreciate these when you live in SF)
- Bakeries! Everywhere!
- Functioning public transit
- Every single building (practically) is older than my country
- You can drive two hours and be in another country
- Espresso. I’m addicted.
- Even the butter tastes better here. It’s so good!
- Speaking of butter, they put it on everything. Or olive oil. Let’s just cover everything in some kind of delicious oil.
- And basically everything else. We only have one month left here and I’ll be sad to leave.
- Why are there no toilet seats anywhere?
- Why does no one have a shower curtain around their bath tubs?
- Why can’t I sit anywhere outside and enjoy the warm summer air and a beer without getting smoke blown in my face?
Croatia, you are very very beautiful.
Oh hello Rome.
Which calendar will grace your kitchen wall for 2015? Seductive(?) Italian priests or sexy(?) Venetian gondoliers?